Zucchini is the gift that keeps on giving in your garden. If you can’t eat all the zucchini bread yourself, try baking a loaf for friends and making a house call to drop it off! There’s nothing like bread to break the ice.
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar* and 1/4 c. applesauce
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. grated zucchini
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 1/3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. nuts of choice
*Cut to 1 c. sugar if desired!
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, oil, and zucchini.
- Mix flour, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add to eggs.
- Add vanilla and nuts, then pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.